Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Janesse + Josh Wedding at the Rusty Pelican

It was such an honor to shoot this wedding. From start to finish I enjoyed every moment of it. This couple is a great example as to why I do what I do. It was so obvious how in-love they are! You can see it in their eyes when they look at each other. My favorite part was their first dance how they sang the words to each other and watched a slide show of their photos together. The unexpected moment of the night was when the court began their choreographed formal dance which took a turn for " Party Rock Anthem" and they all did the shuffle! Oh and just when you thought you had seen it all a robot head appeared from the crowd with red flashing eyes to start the party with a nice twist! The night was so beautiful and so much fun, I don't think they could have asked for more perfection.I love to shoot weddings because of what they celebrate and represent at the end of the day. Its two people who get to know one another, grow a deep love and respect one another, enough to make a promise this one day to spend the rest of their lives with one another together as one... that is why I love my job. Josh and Janesse, Congratulations! xoxo Stephanie L Collazo




















you may kiss the bride...













The End





1 comment: