Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Michelle and Mikes Love Story

This photo shoot was actually of my contest winners :) On my facebook page SLC Photography I hosted a contest for a free photo shoot, the applicants had to email me an idea for a photo shoot that would catch my attention. I had many great ideas thrown at me, but Michelle and Mikes idea was by far the most touching :) She wrote me a story line for a photo shoot based around the child-like love that does not cease with time. She said she wanted to "show how much a couple could be so in love and also so childish, showing that no matter how long you are with someone you can still have fun and be in love.... :)" ... So seriously how could I not pick them!? I am so glad that I did because these photos are beautiful. I am happy because in the next years of their lives together they will look back one day at these photos with a smile, and that is exactly why I do this and the very reason why I love my job. I want to give everyone memories, even if they dont remember me they will have my photos and that is my gift :)














 

No comments:

Post a Comment